17 days ! 17 dishes ! five p.m.
02.12. – 18.12.
Silesian Christmas Market. Görlitz.
DINING AND DONATION PROGRAMME
|02.12.||Michael Kretschmer & Team||Animal shelter KRAMBANBULI Görlitz & Vintage Park-Railway Görlitz||Delicacies.Surprising.|
|03.12.||#TEAMKUNZE||Bahnhofmission Görlitz||Upper Lusatian Wedding Soup|
|04.12.||Eine Bude für die Trude||Trude e.V.||“Pound stew”|
|05.12.||Wünsche von Herzen e.V.||Alkanti magazin e.V. Görlitz||Hunter’s Stew from the Heart (also vegetarian)|
|06.12.||Die blauen Köche||Christian Hospice Service Görlitz, Mühlweg||Gyros with rice and gyros soup|
|07.12.||Sankt Wenzeslaus Stift||Christian Hospice Service Görlitz, Mühlweg||Hearty horseradish potato soup with walnut-parsley gremolata and cranberry sauce, served with home-baked walnut bread|
and Wenzels apple dream as dessert
|08.12.||Glückssträhne||Bahnhofmission Görlitz – mobile soup kitchen||Potato soup, optional veggie & hearty, lots of colourful biscuits and lots of fun|
|09.12.||The Mayors – Rafał Gronicz and Octavian Ursu||Psychological Counselling Centre for traumatised Ukrainian refugees (Elisabeth Street)||Silesian potato soup with sliced wieners and garden herbs|
|10.12.||Stadtkantine||Support Association “Mit Kindern wachsen e.V.”||Silesian Zwiebelreich (onion enriched)|
|11.12.||Meeting Point Ukraine||Children’s Hospice Service Görlitz||Vegetarian borscht, pierogi with mushroom filling|
|12.12.||MARKTMEISTEREI||Family Office Görlitz||Fresh market miscellany, versatile!|
|13.12.||Children’s hospital gnomes||Children’s delights with “Zauberkathrin” in the hospital||Potato soup (vegetarian version and one with sausage), plus a sweet dessert|
|14.12.||Sweet Water Station (Kosel)||Christian Hospice Service Görlitz, Mühlweg||Jambalya – Creole rice pot – vegetarian with vegetables – hearty with chicken and shrimps|
|15.12.||Café Mira||Support Association “Mit Kindern wachsen e.V.”||Tomato soup with hearty and sweet dishes|
|16.12.||Day group “Sprungbrett”||AWO KV Oberlausitz e.V. Department: Children, Youth and Family – Purchase of an Indian Tippi||African Peanut Stew|
|17.12.||Motor Görlitz||International Youth Sailing Camp Blaue Lagune, Berzdorfer See (Berzdorf Lake)||Dibbelabbes [berüchtigt]|
|18.12.||CASUS||Stadtmission Görlitz, Tea Cellar||British-Indian Curry TIKKA MASALA (“Spicy Bits”)|
This year is again about doing good during the Christmas time: acting together, for each other.
The idea is simple: between December 02 and December 18, a regional, national or international dish will be prepared daily at 5 p.m. by a team of “culinary enthusiasts” and served to Christmas market visitors for a donation. The donations raised will benefit charitable and community-building activities in the EuropeCity of Görlitz-Zgorzelec.
17 days ! 17 dishes ! five p.m.
You would like to support this campaign “with full pots instead of empty words”? Form a cooking team ! For example, with your family members, friends, relatives, acquaintances, club or work colleagues.
Then motivate your personal environment to attend the “17-days tent” at Görlitz Untermarkt, encourage guests with your culinary work to make a generous donation. You decide who will receive your donations.
Let’s go !
- You form a cooking team, give it a name and state the contact person.
- Decide what you want to cook.
- Start a reservation request – exclusively by eMail – to: 1717[at]fvks.eu. See below for details.
- Buy the ingredients: about 30 to 50 servings is a good experience value, “more is always possible, of course”.
- On your day of service, please come to with the prepared ingredients in time for the “17-Days Christmas Pagoda” at Görlitz Untermarkt.
- The cooking tent at the market is available all day.
- At 5 p.m., the food will be prepared and ready for guests to enjoy for a donation.
- +49 (0) 3581 67 24 20 (Gerd)
- 1717[at]fvks.eu (Gerd, Matthias)
Start your request for a reservation exclusively by eMail to:
1717[at]fvks.eu. This includes …
What else ?
- It is about practicing solidarity, the 17-days campaign is not a competition for the “largest bills”, also “small” helps a lot.
- The campaign takes place at Christmas market, so on site … and not on the Internet. That’s precisely why “social media” is a small trifle compared to your commitment in and around the cooking tent.
- The 17-days campaign is non-political, rather very personal ! Therefore there are no corresponding ensigns, national flags, banners or similar in the area of the cooking tent.
- References to your personal engagement are welcome.
- Unfortunately, we cannot finance the ingredients for your cooking event.
Görlitzer Kulturservicegesellschaft mbH & FVKS e.V.
Görlitzer Kulturservicegesellschaft mbH
& FVKS e.V.
** funded by you, ourselves and everyone **